Date:July 9-11,2016 Shanghai
The 11thChina International Diecasting Congress
Chinese Mechanical Engineering Society
Productivity Promotion Center of Foundry Industry of China
WFO Die Casting Commission
Foundry Institution of Chinese Mechanical Engineering Society
Shenyang Zhongzhu Foundry Productivity Promotion Center
NürnbergMesse China Co., Ltd.
Japan Keikinzoku Tsushin Al Co., Ltd.
SPECIAL CASTING & NONFERROUS ALLOYS
MODERN CAST IRON
CHINAFOUNDRY MACHINERY AND TECHNOLOGY
FOUNDRY EQUIPMENT AND TECHNOLOGY
The 11th China International Diecasting Congress, organized by Chinese Mechanical Engineering Society, Productivity Promotion Center of Foundry Industry of China,WFO Die Casting Commission and co-organized by Foundry Institution of Chinese Mechanical Engineering Society (FICMES), Shenyang Zhongzhu Foundry Productivity Promotion Center, will be held in July.
Many specialists, scholars and user representatives from die casting field at home and abroad will be invited to predict future development trend and share the most cutting-edge innovation and technology on the basis of the present industry status and academic dynamics. So it is an international platform for people worldwide to exchange high-end technology and establish international business relations between commercial agents and manufacturers/ suppliers.
During the congress, we call for papers focusing on a broad range of topics. The accepted papers will be published in the “Proceedings of the 11th China International Diecasting Congress”, and some outstanding original works will be recommended for publication in international or domestic academic periodicals.
CALL FOR PAPERS
The application status and prospect analysis of die casting alloy material
The technology development trend of die casting, low-pressure die casting, squeezing casting, counter-pressure casting and semi-solid processing
Mould/die materials and their design and manufacturing technologies
The application of die castings in the new area
Exploration and research of “Green die casting”
All manuscripts which are related to die casting, low-pressure die casting, squeezing casting, counter-pressure casting and semi-solid processing can be submitted.
1) The latest technology of die casting equipment
2) Research and development (R&D) and application of die casting alloy
3) Mould/die design and its manufacturing technology
4) Mould/die materials
5) Manufacturing Process and quality control of die castings
6) Testing equipment and techniques
7) R&D and application of alloy melting technology and equipment
8) R&D and application of die casting coatings
9) Surface treatment technology & equipment
10) Computer numerical simulation technology
11) Environmental protection & safety production
12) Enterprisemanagement and marketing
1) The total amounts of words should be limited to 6000 (including the text and figure captions).
2) All tables should be three-line table, and high resolutionTIFF, JPEG figuresare required.
3) The paper shall be edited by Microsoft Word and sent as an attachment firstname.lastname@example.org by e-mail.
4) The paper shall indicate the first author's name, job title, affiliation, mailing address, postcode, telephone, fax, e-mail, etc.
Abstract deadline: April 20, 2016
Full text deadline: May 20, 2016
9th July Registration
10th July Technical Session
11thJuly Technical Session
12thJuly Exhibition visit
Please instruct your bank transfer the US Dollar funds by T/T as follow:
Remitting Bank: BANK OFAMERICAN. A. NEW YORK
Swift Code: BOFAUS3N
Intermediary Bank: INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL BANK OFCHINAH.O.
Swift Code: ICBKCNBJ
A/C No. 6550790149
Beneficiary's Bank: INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL BANK OFCHINALIAONINGPROVINCE BRANCH
Swift Code: ICBKCNBJLNP
Beneficiary's A/C No: 33010050092640081-18
Beneficiary's Name: SHENYANG RESEARCH INSTITUTE OF FOUNDRY
NO.17 YUNFENG SOUTH STREET TIEXI DISTRICTSHENYANG110022CHINA
A copy of your transfer should be also send to email@example.com.
Fax: +86 -24 -25855793
log in www.diecastexpo.cn/en→Congress Centre→Registration
Fill in the The 11th China International Diecasting Congress Registration Form online and pay the registration fee before Jun 20th, 2016.
Fill in the The 11th China International Diecasting Congress Pre-registration form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please pay the registration fee before Jun 20th, 2016.
Foundry Institution of Chinese Mechanical Engineering Society (FICMES)
Tel: +86 (0) 24-25850105
Fax: +86 (0) 24-25855793