- • Product Development and Integrated Computational Materials Engineering
- • Development and Application of Alloy Material
- • High-end Mold Making Technology
- • Advanced Process and Innovative Technology
- • Intelligent Manufacturing and Lean Management
- • Die Casting Equipment and Integration Technology
- • Full paper after acceptance will be included in the 16th China International Die Casting Congress Proceedings and "CNKI".
- • Authors of excellent papers approved by experts may have opportunity to give speech at the 16th China International Die Casting Congress.
- • Excellent papers approved by experts will be recommended to bimonthly magazine CHINA FOUNDRY.
- • Full English paper after acceptance will be submitted to the World Foundry Organization (WFO) and exchanged among its members.
- • Full paper should be written in English no more than 6000 words in Microsoft Word, and has never been publicly published in any journals or proceedings.
- • The paper should include title, abstract, keyword, body, conclusion and references.
- • Graphics and photos in paper shall be clear in high resolution. Table in paper shall be three-line one.
- • Together with the paper, the author shall also send necessary information including first author's profile, title, postal address, telephone and E-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Abstract submission: Dec. 18, 2020
Full paper submission: Jan. 31, 2021
Foundry Institution of Chinese Mechanical Engineering Society (FICMES)
You Yi (Ms.)
Tel: +86 24 25855793
Zhang Chunyan (Ms.)
Tel: +86 24 25611880