The 13th China International Diecasting Conference & Exhibition will be held from July 19th to 21st at Shanghai New International Expo Center (SNIEC).
The onsite brand activity "Best Diecasting Competition and Display" is strongly supported by well-known industry organizations, such as IZA (International Zinc Association), CEMAFON, Zonzu Technology, and etc. The details and requirements of the event are hereby notified as follows. We sincerely invite all kinds of nonferrous alloy die casting companies to participate in the annual event.
- Conditions of participating companies
- Conditions of participating die casting products
- Three main types of die casting products: aluminum alloy die castings, magnesium alloy die castings and zinc alloy die castings.
- Die casting products focusing on the application of new alloy materials, innovative production and manufacturing technology, substitution of competition material, structure and functionality of die casting, surface treatment technology of die casting and new application fields of industrial castings, and etc.
- Requirements of participating die casting products
- No more than 3 pieces of die casting could be provided from one participating company.
- Each die casting shall be provided with one piece of rough casting and one of finished product.
- The application form shall be filled in for each piece of die casting, and the information shall be detailed and complete.
- Evaluation process
- Launch and application
- Online promotion
- Onsite evaluation
- Jury experts and competition rules
- The jury will be made of industry authority experts, who will be invited by the organizers. The introduction of jury experts will be released on the official website (www.bestdiecasting.com) before May 31st, 2018.
- The jury experts will comprehensively evaluate the castings from following aspects: materials, process design, product quality, technical difficulties and innovation, production cost saving and application in new fields.
- The final decision of the jury is unimpeachable.
- A technician or engineer shall be onsite for answering the technical questions from jury experts, who will at the same time offer recommendations for improvement to every piece of casting during the evaluation process.
- Award ceremony.
- Marketing promotion through media
- From the first day of the launch, the event will be promoted on all media platforms of organizers and cooperating associations.
- In one month before the exhibition, part of the details of die casting products will be displayed on the official website and social media for marketing promotion.
- After the activity, the award-winning results will be published in the industry magazines, such as “China Foundry”, “Special Casting and Nonferrous Alloy”, “Die-casting”, “Diecasting Weekly” and etc., and released through all authority media channels for special promotion.
- "Spot Light Metal", the self-owned media of EUROGUSS, will give serial reports of the competition event for the first time on the global scale.